Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Productivity tools to trade?

KEITH FOREMAN

Ok...

So you are wanting to trade information for tricks in the shop?

Sorry pal, but we freely swap info on here, and if you look around, you'll see

that.

And I'm pretty sure many of us know more about computers than you think ;)

So, here's my free tip for the day:

Start learning to share freely, and others will share freely with you as well.

Also, welcome to the USMB, please don't make an @$$ of yourself right away...

Twitch

Ok...

So you are wanting to trade information for tricks in the shop?

Sorry pal, but we freely swap info on here, and if you look around, you'll see

that.

And I'm pretty sure many of us know more about computers than you think ;)

So, here's my free tip for the day:

Start learning to share freely, and others will share freely with you as well.

Also, welcome to the USMB, please don't make an @$$ of yourself right away...

Twitch

Yeah, don't be like twitch!! :banana:

In the adp system, you can use the sdl function to set individual notes which allow you to access tires by size, paint by color code, parts by major service, recall number or multi-supercession, or to list alternate or additional part numbers. One list can also invoke another list. (reportedly similar to reynolds & reynolds "parts kits")permanent quotes are also good for major services. There are also settings in your computer (xp)which you can usually change to make the computer run slightly faster or log on faster in the morning at no cost. As for myself, at the moment i am looking for a good nags-to-subaru cross-reference chart.

I see you work for a dealer. What is it, exactly, that you would like from here?

Man, I am going to start quoting people when I reply so they can't go back and edit their posts so I have no idea what is going on if I stumble onto a thread. I HATE that. Don't edit, post a new comment! Keep the original post for reference, even if you make yourself look like an rump roast. Meh. :-\

original post said: "all your base are belong to us." :lol: or something like that. it made no sense, it was a legitimate post? sorry to pick, but it was written in haste, might try introducing yourself and having a conversation with a few folks.

Man, I am going to start quoting people when I reply so they can't go back and edit their posts so I have no idea what is going on if I stumble onto a thread. I HATE that. Don't edit, post a new comment! Keep the original post for reference, even if you make yourself look like an rump roast. Meh. :-\

original post said: "all your base are belong to us." :lol: or something like that. it made no sense, it was a legitimate post? sorry to pick, but it was written in haste, might try introducing yourself and having a conversation with a few folks.

He deleted his post because some self-appointed welcome committee thought it would be a good idea to berate a new member asking a question that he obviously did not understand.

I have been in email contact with the new member. He may or may not be back...

Replies such as the above examples are perfect for training people that you do not have to reply to everything. Now, I lock this and send it to no-count land!

This is the original post..

In the adp system, you can use the sdl function to set individual notes which allow you to access tires by size, paint by color code, parts by major service, recall number or multi-supercession, or to list alternate or additional part numbers. One list can also invoke another list. (reportedly similar to reynolds & reynolds "parts kits")permanent quotes are also good for major services. There are also settings in your computer (xp)which you can usually change to make the computer run slightly faster or log on faster in the morning at no cost. As for myself, at the moment i am looking for a good nags-to-subaru cross-reference chart.

To the OP (if he returns), we just dont have the resources here to help with this request.