Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Oct 16th NWWO Run SoobieDoo's Big last WA Run!!

one eye

I think the Header says it all for the most part, Eric seems to be moving a little south, so We should have a good going away wheeling Party for him....:grin::banana:

The Place

Walker

Time

9am

Meeting place

The old GI Joes parking lot at Exit 227 turn right and then take the next Right thats the parking lot straight back.....................

Walker is becoming very slick and hard to tame now, last week it was pretty hard core. Its very fun!!!

Who's in???????

lets get a bunch of people involved!!!!!

Jeff

I think I blew the HG's in butters, it has the tale tale signs of it anyways, but I'm going to run it till its dead, I only have to put water in it every once in a while but I still hate the thought of having to give up on that motor.............. I'm sorta bummed.........................:-\

Jeff

I think I blew the HG's in butters, it has the tale tale signs of it anyways, but I'm going to run it till its dead, I only have to put water in it every once in a while but I still hate the thought of having to give up on that motor.............. I'm sorta bummed.........................:-\

Jeff

EJ It !!!!!

Jeff

Sorry to hear that...been there. At least it's not a DD for you, is it? Adding water daily gets old fast, but as long as it's not mixing with oil, it could last a long time still. 1yr+ on mine, and it's still going strong in one of Scott's cars. Hope that makes ya feel better, Jeff...BUT NO MORE IDLING FOREVER AT WALKER! :grin:

On another note, I'll hopefully be testing a shear-bolt axle next weekend.

Anyone have a spare, just in case??? :eek:

Sorry to hear that...been there. At least it's not a DD for you, is it? Adding water daily gets old fast, but as long as it's not mixing with oil, it could last a long time still. 1yr+ on mine, and it's still going strong in one of Scott's cars. Hope that makes ya feel better, Jeff...BUT NO MORE IDLING FOREVER AT WALKER! :grin:

On another note, I'll hopefully be testing a shear-bolt axle next weekend.

Anyone have a spare, just in case??? :eek:

come by this week I have one, also the new coupes almost done:):rolleyes:

Jeff

EJ IT!! :banana:

EJ IT!! :banana:

Nah, I've seen his wiring before :rolleyes::lol:

I'm thinking about going to the meet-up before heading to walker, so I can meet some people. I've got a S/R push-button (haven't had a chance to put in my D/R yet) and I've been told those don't work to well at walker.

You could prob ride along too, if you like.