Ultimate Subaru Message Board

new girl!

us subie(car in general) ladies are hard to come by! I've loved them for years and always will! I may not know everything, but I know enough and i'm also still learning! I'm not your typical female. Although I do get my nails done haha, I still turn wrenches and not afraid to get dirty.

Hell yeah! Another girl! Yay! Welcome!!! :)

Good on you scoobygirl, disregard the boys. They still think they need to pound their chests to prove things. You keep on keeping on with your build. There are enough things you can do to it to make it fast.

To the rest of you(Rick). Your opinions obvious carry little weight. Back off!

ken is alive!:eek:

So i have a question for you. I really want some new seats for my 1993 Impreza wagon. Since your model isn't that much different than mine. Do you know if seats from a 2004 wrx will fit my car.
Well, seats from a 2002 WRX fit into my '97 Impreza wagon. Only way to know is to try a test fit.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I know, I know... 4 mos after the last post... oh well.. Belated welcome to the board! Yes we, girls in the Subaru world, Rock the Subaru world!! :banana: Nice project! Any updates? Is there a separate thread on it anywhere? And hey maybe I'll start a group for us girls :rolleyes: Just to see who's out there! Waddya think? :grin: