Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How big of a tire can i fit on a stock ea82 wagon 4x4

fupkid1

why do you say its hard to steer?

Probably because its.......wait for it....................

Hard to steer? :cool:

There is a super duper FAQ at the top of the offroad sub-forum, it should have all the basic questions you have answered in one convenient place.

Probably because its.......wait for it....................

Hard to steer? :cool:

There is a super duper FAQ at the top of the offroad sub-forum, it should have all the basic questions you have answered in one convenient place.

:Flame: FTW!

But seriously...yeah. Most of the sub-forums around here have FAQs stickied to the top. They're very informative.

Also, (and you'll hear this a ton) search, search, search, my good man! This forum has been around for quite a while, meaning pretty much everything has already been asked. If you poke around for a bit, you can usually find a bunch of guys who have already asked/answered whatever you need to know.

:popcorn:

• 2 weeks later...
should do a seach on this there are tons of threads about it. 195/75/14 - 27X8.50X14 or a 205/75/15, if you are really hard core you can get 30's on it stock......... but it will be pretty worthless

Jeff

Do those 195/65/R14 fit stock without much rub or beating? They're exactly the same diameter (25.5") as the 205/65/R15 Im putting on mine and im still unsure how it will fit for everyday driving (99% daily driving right now, no offroad)

Would be sweet if i could just toss them on without a lift. Im getting the wheels next weekend but cant spend anymore money on the Sube until I start my summer job and have more money.