Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Spoilers

Cpt. Stooby

Guys guys guys.....if you have no clue, keep your trap shut!

I know exactly what he's talking about and he's right about some of the late model Subaru's have a Roof Vane or Wind Deflector at the TOP of the back window.

0103032.jpg

Oh hey, look.....it was a optional item from Subaru :rolleyes:

WindDeflector.jpg

I believe the Toyota Celica of that same era also had one.

And btw, I have been trying to figure something out for this for about a year now.

I'll let you know what I come up with.

Probably the only way to even look to see if any of its still available, is to know someone in Japan or go over there yourself. The Brochures are quite obsolete. I'm pretty sure FHI purged all these old parts out of the warehouse years ago.

The only way to do this is to retrofit from another make/model.

Years ago I did see one in the junkyard on a Toyota, probably a Supra.

The ones of the 06 or so STI can be found on eBay for relatively cheep, they are carbon fiber or fiber glass depending on how much you want to spend , I'm not sure if they would have to be cut or not. I was planing on getting one soon for my 02 WRX

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUBARU-IMPREZA-WRX-STI-UNPAINTED-ROOF-SPOILER-02-07-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem33624cf4b7QQitemZ220692542647QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_3958wt_941

someone would have to go steal this on someone's car, try to fit it to theirs, and then come here to answer your question.

all of the knowledge on this board is first-hand, initially.

Seriously?

ALL of the knowledge (initially)?

You have contributed nothing to this thread other than to say one would have to steal a item to see if it would fit :rolleyes: