Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Seattle Area (and whoever else wants to show up) meeting

Try to plan an alternate apot too, something to fall back on. I've been going to Magnusun since the early 80's, it's 100% guarranteed to fill parking lots on sunny July and August days. It's a HUUUGE place, so scout out other spots on the property.

:grin: On a side note. There's a rock wall there, and near it is a really cool place to play with rc rock crawlers. I'll have mine.

An earlier weekend would work for me, but the last weekend in July is a double rallycross weekend for me and I'll be there playing in the mud.

As to food: no need for you to feed the masses. Maybe we can spread the cost of food among some of the attendees. I'd certainly be willing to chip in for the cost of wongleflute's burgers and fries. Plus I could bring a cooler of pop to help wash it down.

Alright everyone, I think we should move this to a weekend so more people can come!

Soooo, I'm bumping it up to the weekend before.

Saturday July 23rd at 6:30

Same place... unless someone else can come up with something better. I've been to a few meets in that parking lot before and it doesn't get toooooo too crowded from what I've seen.

I'm away this next week-10 days, so don't forget to stay excited for the 23rd!!!

Awww Ed thats a shame!!!

I hoped you’d be able to make it that weekend!

I’ll try to maybe keep this going if there’s a good turn out at the first one!

Everyone, stay excited!!! I’ll be back in a week or so!

Lisa, I'll survive. Just keep it going and I'll be at the next one.

• 2 weeks later...