Ultimate Subaru Message Board

XT-Lovers!

MADD1

Hey! I'm picking up an '88 XT6 this weekend and thought I would say "HEY!"

I've been a Subie-Lover since my Dad bougbt a 360 off of our Nieghbors back in the 70's. He put Tractor Lawnmower tires on it and took it off-roading. It was Slow, but would climb just about anything .

Since then I've had a Loyale, and a '96, '96, and current;y a '97 Outback! ('97 was the 1st year they got it Right!) And the '97 is sporting 328K on the Ticker.

I'll post pics once I get her.

Cheers!:drunk:

Congratulations. Isnt Columbus, IN the'nashville' of brown county? My aunt lives on lake lemon near there. I used to live in northeast indiana, and subaru s were hard to come by. They seem more plentiful the closer you get to ohio.

I've had 2 xt6's, but none of them were roadworthy, but i used the driveline from one in my 86 coupe, and i still have a complete, resealsed engine.

Have fun and welcome!

Congratulations. Isnt Columbus, IN the'nashville' of brown county? My aunt lives on lake lemon near there. I used to live in northeast indiana, and subaru s were hard to come by. They seem more plentiful the closer you get to ohio.

I've had 2 xt6's, but none of them were roadworthy, but i used the driveline from one in my 86 coupe, and i still have a complete, resealsed engine.

Have fun and welcome!

Heheh! Nope, but Nashville, IN is about 25 miles away. Columbus is the home of Cummins Diesel engines, and ranked 6th in the nation for architecture.

Yeah, the FEW Subies running around here are drven by Hippies and Tree-Huggers. I'm looking to Shake things up a bit!:burnout:

Thanks for the Warm Welcome. I get my car Saturday if all goes well. Weather is cooperating! I'll post Pics next week, and check out those sites.

Cheers! :drunk:

Tony in Columbus