Ultimate Subaru Message Board

R.I.P Roger "Tobias" Roberts

Really appreciate you sharing this on the forum. Im going to move this over to the 80's thread in case anybody over there knew him and missed this in the Off Topic area.

Sorry to hear about your buddy. Just don't drag yourself down too long as he wouldn't want you doing that and instead would want you to continue to do things like he would; help out friends and such when they need it like he did.

I think this was his first post here in the welcome area:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=129206

Thanks for moving this, i appreciate it . Also thank you everyone for your condolences. It definitely is tough losing someone suddenly but thats just the way life is sometimes ....

Sorry to hear about your loss...I have learnt that only way to deal with death is to accept it.If your buddy had kids/a family(and they need any kind of help),do not hesitate to let me know...and am sure there are many other board members even more willing to assist.

Just saw this now: condolences for the loss to you and his hamily. He sounds like a good guy.

There was a thread about a similar situation on my Miata forum, but without the tragic end. I don't want to exploit this story by posting a link to this thread on the Miata board, but I wish some of the guys there could see this.

Please look after yourself and your Buddy's dog and give strength to his family.

You man while so young are an inspiration for many in stepping up and helping your buddy's family,It is obvious that you were kindred spirits because you were both cut from the same cloth.

Obviously many in your Neighbourhood are good people from the donations raised at the carwash especially so when times are as tough as they are at the moment.

Hang in there Mate you have good people around you when times seem too tough you are never alone,You are there for your buddy's family and the Board is there for you too.