Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Brat?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh - it's not stuck. I just drove down the hill actually.....

Here's some video of it that Nick shot:

http://members.dsl-only.net/~sawlid/atlas/atlas0003.wmv

http://members.dsl-only.net/~sawlid/atlas/atlas0004.wmv

GD

You're My Hero! Thats So Sweet!

And Thank you to all of our foreign members! This has been a real treat to read! Glad to see that something as simple as a 4x4 Gutless wonder can bring so many nations together! :drunk:

Hehehe I've had both an 88GL wagon and a 93 Legacy bothe covered with stickers... I LOVE STICKERS unfortunately, the new 2.5 forester had no room on the back for stickers. oh well.. and i'm NOT... let me repeat.. NOT going to cover my BRAT with stickers. He's too beautiful for that. I just need to push out the dent in the tailgate and wax him up now... well.. and stop the coolant leaks in the engine.. he wasn't driven much by his former owners and now everything is cracking. *sigh*

As you have figured out, a Brat driving Female on this board turns out very popular. Hell, I'm popular with it just sitting in my yard. The neighbors are all jealous. :grin:

Hmm, now that we all know you are of the female persuasion, you will probably get more replies :cool: And I'm not replying because of that, I'm married. The rear gate of your Brat is unique becuase its in good condition, and you have alot of stickers on it. There is another girl on the board (Blue Soob) that used to have a EA82 Wagon that was completly covered on the back with stickers. Must be a girl thing?

I heard that there are alot of Peugeuot cars there also. The 1980's 505's and I think some 506's (NOT metric) Alloy and Steel wheels will fit your Brat. Depending on the tire size you use, it will increase your ground clearance, and look real spiffy too.

You can send pics to GD or me, or some others on this board that have server space, and we can post full size pics if you want.

I dont know why they would leave the center out of a bumper like that :confused: Some of the import pick ups here dont come with a rear bumper either, you have to purchase it when you buy the truck, but our Brats always had the full bumper.

Adam as for the taillight - I'm gonna check tommorow for prices but I'm pretty sure it's not a big issue. as I said, body parts are plentyful, so any request for a check up of any part you can just post or leave a message, just keep in mind that shipping can be a little steep.