Ultimate Subaru Message Board

25 Subaru owners who'll go to Carlisle in May 2004 UNITE!!

Guest moosens

Do I know the way?? :D I'll leave that one to die....:-p

Sure,you can tag along but I'm picking my wife up,or meeting,depending on how many cars we drive,in Stamford at 4PM.....I do have a cell phone so you can call if there's trouble.

I posted the directions on the SVX board in that post for the SVX meet in REading.I'm glad you started a new post.I'll swing over there and add to it.

You think my posting the old '78 would generate some interest.Either that post is dying or the SVX crowd just doesn't get it.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need be I'll reggy two more cars.Might even have my turbo waon there.Going the clean route but not homo clean like Jay's LOL

My engine is coming along slowly.I need a timing cover for the back(against the block) of the driver's side.

My wife should have her Legacy as long as we stick to that plan I see no reason why I shouldn't reggy her car too.

Still need to hear from wagon78 and a few others.I emailed several people today to light the fire under their asses.

Originally posted by Stupidru

hey hobutt...i mean hocrest, are you bringing your svx. LOL:lol: Dave, I've been saving that one.

I'm not quite sure if I should laugh or be offended???:D

But anyway, barring any unforseen breakdowns the SVX will be there.

• 4 weeks later...