Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Scott in Bellingham

Free Lift Kit for the newer car SJR

I (SJR) build lift kits up to 2004 on the legacy format and 2008 on the Forester/Impreza format, if you want a lift for a newer Subaru car bring it to my shop and let me have it a day and ill give you a free 2" or shorter lift, if you want to go higher say 3-4" Ill make you a kit for $200 , my plans are to fill up my lift kit options up to 2016 so if I can take a few measurements off your car and remove a few brackets and suspension pieces to get some good detailed measurements off of then your helping me out and ill help you out, this goes for all the Subaru formats, after my lineup is filled up to 2016 then ill be offering kits from 1/4" to 6" and custom taller lifts, the 1/4"- 2" lifts will be in solid Aluminum and the 2" plus kits will be steel, thanks for you help guys, I need to do this or shut the place down and go find another job, my Shop is in Bellingham Washington , contact me here or facebook (SJR LIFT) or www.sjrlift.com

• Like 5

This is a pretty good idea Scott, a win / win deal for sure, you obtain measurements, and the Subaru owner obtains a new Lift Kit from SJRI wish I could help you, but I can only send my best wishes.

Kind Regards.

Scott,

I've got access to a 2015 Forester.  Let me make an inquiry and see if I can get it up to you.  If you don't hear back soon, message me as I may have forgotten.

• Like 1

just had a 06 Tribeca in the shop today got all the patterns off it for a lift, also had a 13' Forester in the other day started on that lift, looks like both have the same front setup , rear setups different, anyone know what other cars these are the same with? is the Tribeca same as the Legacy and if so what years does it cover thanks guys over time ill get more cars in and fill up the lift options still looking for newer cars if you want a free lift

• Like 1

Still looking for an SJ Forester ('15)?  I'll probably be able to get the car up there this month, if you're still looking for one.