Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone know their connectors?

I'm back again with a new thing. While digging around under the hood of my 93 loyale I found some connectors that are sorta just hanging in the breeze. Any help in identifying them would be great.

http://imgur.com/a/ta2ZW

Apparently my embedded link didn't work so here's a link straight to the album, I can provide additional photos if needed. Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by Rattlerattle

Diagnostic plugs, and accessories you don't have. The only ones useful to you will be the green connectors. Those put the computer into D-check mode for running diagnostics. There should be a white or black pair nearby for reading and clearing stored codes. The rest.... If you have to ask they won't be useful to you.

GD

Diagnostic plugs, and accessories you don't have. The only ones useful to you will be the green connectors. Those put the computer into D-check mode for running diagnostics. There should be a white or black pair nearby for reading and clearing stored codes. The rest.... If you have to ask they won't be useful to you.

GD

I just figured I'd check, my auxiliary fan is mangled so I didn't know if it was something that the PO did or not.

Most are diagnostic, indeed. I assumed those would be pictured when I saw the thread title....

The white circular one looks like the 4WD solenoid connector. Is your car 4WD? Does it work?

It's not 4wd so I don't think I'll be needing it lol.