Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Used 81 - 84 parts

My 83 subaru was totaled. I have two spare engines, tran and a lot more looking to unload. I have owned 4 of these in this model year parting out some of them to help keep my car on the road for 25+ years. I have no used for any of this anymore. I would like it to go to someone that might use it before I take it to the scrap yard. If interested, please let me know. I live in Seattle Wa. 

Thanks

I’m looking for a 4wd rear suspension. I realize the shipping will be expensive, but there just isn’t anything in this corner of the country.

Also looking for a steering wheel to make an adapter with, so any old wheel as long as the splines aren’t stripped out.

I’m looking for a 4wd rear suspension. I realize the shipping will be expensive, but there just isn’t anything in this corner of the country.

Also looking for a steering wheel to make an adapter with, so any old wheel as long as the splines aren’t stripped out.

If the below does not help, try Superior Repair 206-433-1709 They are a independent Subaru repair shop. They have some older cars sitting around for parts. 

I put a photo in the gallery and I will attach one here to show you what I have for rear suspension. 

For the steering wheel, I do not have a spare one sitting around.

post-71565-0-10326500-1525129409_thumb.jpg

Any of them have grey interior? Looking for window cranks in particular. Engines? EA81 I assume...

My interior is tan. 

Where would I find the number off the engine? I am not sure what they are. I know one came off a 81 and the other I think is off a 84. 

If the below does not help, try Superior Repair 206-433-1709 They are a independent Subaru repair shop. They have some older cars sitting around for parts. 

I put a photo in the gallery and I will attach one here to show you what I have for rear suspension. 

For the steering wheel, I do not have a spare one sitting around.

attachicon.gifIMG_20180430_152339317_LL (640x389).jpg

Those trailing arms look pretty good. I would definitely be interested. 

Is the car that got totaled gone? I will be needing the rear crossmember and mustache bar as well.

Those trailing arms look pretty good. I would definitely be interested. 

Is the car that got totaled gone? I will be needing the rear crossmember and mustache bar as well.

The trailing arms are in my garage as you can tell and I am happy pass them along. 

The car is still in my driveway. I am working with the insurance company now on what is happening there. I know they will tow it at some point. The car in my driveway is a 83 4wd gl.

Would this be easier over the phone. Can you pm message me your number?