Ultimate Subaru Message Board

inlet manifold to head - gasket interchangeability between capacities etc

Having an AUDM EJ202 is not the easiest to shop for in the US market . One item I am looking at is inlet manifold gaskets - to the head.

I am sure these changed dimensions at some stage, for capacity changes. 

Can anyone help ID a US model to select in categories for these going by some (sorry, metric) numbers ?

Centre to centre of the outer most studs is ~195 mm, and centre to centre of the middle pair is ~33mm

Thanks

PART_1681191445051_.jpg

Edited by Steptoe's photos

Phase 2 right? The EJ251 gaskets will work no worries. 

Plug your VIN into partsouq to grab the part number you’re chasing, then do a search elsewhere using that number if you’re not happy with their prices and postage. 

Cheers 

Bennie

• Like 1

Just did a parts number check.

EJ202 is 14035AA383
EJ251 is 14035AA382 - with the *383 listed as a substitute (which you always need to check it’s legit) 

You can plug these part number into partsouq to view the pricing and the pic of the item. Postage usually starts at $US17. Item size and weight will see this increase - but even with this I’ve found them to be far cheaper than anything locally in Oz. It’ll be a sad day if this avenue ever gets shut down or subjected to import taxes etc. 

Cheers 

Bennie

• Like 1