Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SQUISH 78k mile ru meets untimely end.

Well the subaru is totaled........ had it parked out at a recreation area (helping a buddy of mine fix is Unimog that broke down) and the front half got ran over by a lifted ford super duty crew cab (44's and all) the good news is the guy is going to pay me 1200 for the car the bad news is there is literaly no good sheet metal left to it. (car got hung up on his lift and folded around the rear tires) He did't see the sand colored subaru at the botom of the hill untill it was too late. (glad I was under the Unimog at the time) The ru did not give up with out a fight though. It took out 2 44" boggers and a drive shaft. He was not too happy about that and at first tried to say it was my fault. The Police were called and they wrote him a ticket and I got a ride home in a nice unimog. So now I have a truck (bought a chevy crew cab dually from a friend for little change) I might get some pics of the car later this week.

for those of us who dont know... what kinda soob? what year? 78k makes it sound like u got shafted a touch. Sorry to hear it man. Damn camosoobs.

Oh this was the 80 dl 2wd wagon she was cherry but no more... thats ok it was kindof cool to watch tho.

Oh this was the 80 dl 2wd wagon she was cherry but no more... thats ok it was kindof cool to watch tho.

hmmm i can't imagine any situation where watching the car i myself work on and keep running and modifying "cool" to see get destroyed...

hehe at least unimogs are cool mmm portaled axle's

Didn't see the car? what a jackoff. Its called being aware of your surroundings.. And last time I checked, while not commonly practiced here in Tx, its still a rather important function of operating a motor vehicle.

Glad to hear the soob got its licks in though. Also very glad you weren't in it

few points to make

A. That royally sucks - Saw some pics of that wago and it looked awesome

B. I agree - in a morbid way, I bet it looked cool

C. Glad you got your $$ and got yourself a nice rig (one that could easily tow a subaru wink-wink-nudge-nudge)

D. I really hope you stick around and get another roo!!!

- Erik - Tacoma, WA -