Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have some give aways from the dealer for this weekend.

Stop by-230 Woodmont Rd. Milford CT exit 40 off I-95 in either direction.

Super easy to reach.Less than one minute from the exit.

I'll be having an open house.Giving lots of stuff away.70's through '89 and then some.

Stuff I got from the dealer:cool stickers,World RX cards and stuff,parts refernce books,little coasters shaped like floormats w/Subaru on them.Might be a couple other things there too.

Hope to see you carting items away.

Cheers

By the time you'd get them they'd be vintage.

Go by your dealer and lie to them.Make up some story about having a Subaru meet,lay it on thick.Bring some phony flyer you printed up.Show an STi on it and WRX,mention Impreza,they'll fall for it.They'll give you hats,stickers,pens,all that crap. :cool:

hats???...Maybe when you guy come down for the garage blow out when I get settled in a house.

Jason,it's just a few stickers and coasters,WRC rider cards and some Subaru bags.I've got too much to do these next few weeks,sorry bud.I'll toss it all together and maybe,just maybe send the stuff out to you sometime in the future.

Thanks again guys!

k thanks for at least sayin something and those coasters would be COOL! and I can't get enough stickers just ask the guys that have met me and have seen the 76! lol or the freezer in the garage or the computers or...... can you say I am sticker happy :) lol and if it takes time it takes time no hurry Paul and I will remind ya if it's like 6-9 months down the road lol

Email me your address and I'll send the remnants of the goodies box.Basically you're looking at a few coasters,some WRC calender cards,driver cards,Subaru bags,and maybe a couple of stickers.I'll toss in some stuff I have laying around too.

Maybe this will get me some decent 70's parts in the future when I need them..... :cool:

J,I also have '75 doors (from 4WD wagon) and some other '75 items you might use.Let me know if you want any of the big items like doors,and that rear drivetrain,etc....