Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Cool Pics

LEGACYTUNER

looks fun, whereabouts is that/are you, looks like it could very well be up near me, :grin:!!! too bad those pics aren't higher resolution.

15 miles north of Detroit Lakes (Mary Yellowhead Trail) a great place to go all year around.

cam is a brand new sony handy-cam its not really for taking pics, but shoots excellent video.

Just north of DL? That's mint. I grew up in Frazee. I live in Duluth now and just purchased my first Subaru. Yellow head trail huh? Where abouts is that? Id like to check it out next time i head home. Fun stuff this message board is!

welcome, it's good to see another person from Duluth! now all you have to do is join www.mnsubaru.com (that goes for all you minnesota people!) maybe I'll see you around.

Just north of DL? That's mint. I grew up in Frazee. I live in Duluth now and just purchased my first Subaru. Yellow head trail huh? Where abouts is that? Id like to check it out next time i head home. Fun stuff this message board is!

did you buy it from hayes subaru? are they making snow up at spirit yet?

god i miss it there, i want to move back.

Hey! Where are you MN offroaders when I post events and stuff? :-p

Glad to see more Minnesota subarus getting DIRTY! Time for lift kits and tires right? :brow:

Yes it is time! im getting a lift within the next month or so, i just bought some really kick ***** aggressive 13" tires, so pug's and 27's will have to wait till after christmas.:slobber:

Frazee huh, I have a few friends that grew up there to, and also lived in duluth. Josh Skrove and tyler mcrae do you know them?

That's Mint. I grew up with both those fellas. I played Baseball with Skrove in Frazee, Skrove and Ty both worked with me up here in Duluth at TrueRide. In fact Skrove lived with Osterman and i two years ago up here in Duluth. What's your name? We'll have to get together sometime so i can get my 00 OBW dirty dirty.

~Lucas Mistelske

Hey! Where are you MN offroaders when I post events and stuff? :-p

Glad to see more Minnesota subarus getting DIRTY! Time for lift kits and tires right? :brow:

I just joined the MNsubaru board yesterday. Do you guys take kindly to newbies when you get together for events? I don't want to come over to one to be the new kid jacka** with the stock obw. But i would like to put this thing through some stuff. I get jelous of the jeep crews that get together (even the stock guys) and just go tooling around all the time. Let me know.

I just joined the MNsubaru board yesterday. Do you guys take kindly to newbies when you get together for events? I don't want to come over to one to be the new kid jacka** with the stock obw. But i would like to put this thing through some stuff. I get jelous of the jeep crews that get together (even the stock guys) and just go tooling around all the time. Let me know.
I thought most of the dudes I've met were very welcoming. A few of them seemed 'too cool 4 you' but the overall atmosphere was positive and welcoming. I've showed up at University Ave. now a few times not really knowing anyone. Just be a little extroverted and ask questions about Subarus; easy way to break the ice :) You wouldn't be the only stock Subaru there.

Get that wagon dirty !_!

That's Mint. I grew up with both those fellas. I played Baseball with Skrove in Frazee, Skrove and Ty both worked with me up here in Duluth at TrueRide. In fact Skrove lived with Osterman and i two years ago up here in Duluth. What's your name? We'll have to get together sometime so i can get my 00 OBW dirty dirty.

~Lucas Mistelske

you probably also know Barry Buhr, Eric Christoferson, Ben Olson, Jack Boyd.

~Jeff Seim (AKA "CRUISE" IN D TOWN)