Ultimate Subaru Message Board

only serious replies please

Alright, ive been trying to get my already-paid-for roof rack from tony (soobme) for over a month and a half now. ive attempted to contact him in every way i can think of with the limited information i have been given. Ive called him at two numbers, written him, pm'ed him, emailed him, and talked to a couple of people that live/work near him, etc. No answer. I called one of my friends there and asked him to check the phone book for the address. no entry. he then tried to find the business. no entry. he called information and tried to find both the address, person, and business. no entries.

Can someone PLEASE find him and tell him to contact me and send me the roof rack, or at least my money back? this is getting out of hand. If i don't get a hold of him soon i WILL have do something about it.

P.S. i did not mean to slander his name. I just wanted him to keep his end of the deal.

If it's only been a month and a half, don't go into full scale panic just yet. I (and many others) have had to wait longer on other "vendors", as long as 6 months in one case for me. Soobme is a trusted board member, but that doesn't suggest he shouldn't be communicating with you. Keep trying.

If it's only been a month and a half, don't go into full scale panic just yet. I (and many others) have had to wait longer on other "vendors", as long as 6 months in one case for me. Soobme is a trusted board member, but that doesn't suggest he shouldn't be communicating with you. Keep trying.

whatever number he uses for TWB fab has been disconnected for some time. His computer is down, and any other form of communication ive attempted to achieve has been a failure. whatever measures i take wont be drastic obviously (im not the mob) but business is business. maybe im coming off as impatient, maybe the fast-paced city life that i have is getting to me, i dont know. but i do know that a deal has been made and he needs to get a hold of me to at least tell me whats going on. the last time i talked with him he said he was going to send it the following day or so. from then its been a month and a half.

to all those who know him well, have offroaded with him, or even work with him, please let him know that i need to get a hold of him. whether any one else is willing to wait 6 mo.s to get a package, i am not. especially without notice of when it would arrive. thanks.

Thats wierd, ive heard 2 people now complain about this. Its very un-tony-like.

Maybe Adam NDJ can stop by his house or something. I know he's local to Tony. I havent tried calling, but I have his cell. If nothing becomes of this I will call him and try to get status.

-Brian

i believe his cell is the same number that he has listed on the twb fab site. does he have a home phone?

he doesn't have a home phone. i'll try his house again in the morning, maybe his wife's work(if i can find her office). he might be going through a divorce so that would put a hamper on things. i've been waiting over 8 months for my bumper, but i did say "take your time". let ya know what i come up with, after i'm done at the hospital tomorrow

-mike

he doesn't have a home phone. i'll try his house again in the morning, maybe his wife's work(if i can find her office). he might be going through a divorce so that would put a hamper on things. i've been waiting over 8 months for my bumper, but i did say "take your time". let ya know what i come up with, after i'm done at the hospital tomorrow

-mike

thanks. so thats what the 'big D' is... at least i have a heads up now.

• 2 weeks later...

If the word has been out for 3 weeks (publicly) and you still haven't received a call/response from him, then he's hiding something. If nothing else, he coud contact you and say, he is aware he owes you something and either doesn't have it or doesn't have your cash, or something. Just recognition of a debt is a start. If it were me, I would feel I had waited long enough, given the benefit of doubt, attempted to communicate him, and be justified in initiating other modes of action.

You are probably correct; there is most likely something going down with him and his family I suspect right now because, about two months ago we were talking about stuff and he described this same scenerio happening and not to worry. He would try to keep in contact and if he couldn't just give it time and he would get ahold of us, or he was dead. But he is still around because I have seen his car at work.

Next time I see his car there I will swing by to see how things are going and pass along the message.

Matt