Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ozified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monstaru

i am a proud father of a new out of box hybrid lift from pk.aluminum blocks and steel extensions to put it basically. am ix of the two.tomorrow i will have a lifted brat!!!yeeehaw..thank you patrick

ye sshe is cute isn't she,yes thank you ,yes she is a brat......yes , oh yes, she has all kinds of clearance now.(practicing for the toyota boys) :banana::banana::banana:

wow finally a day off.about to start on the transformation.you can see before pics in my gallery.i will try to get a camera today from baccaruda for during pics and after pics.i have already had run ins with the yota boys and cannot wait to shove their comments where it doesn't shine :brow:

and i cannot wait to come over for a couple of runs qman...most likely spring though.

yeah they seem to be alright guys.they just think i am crazy for wanting to do that to a brat.but we'll show them,again,and again and agian . :grin:

man do those rear shock bolts suck.that is how far i have gotten. :banghead: i broke one off.got any ideas for getting it out?besides tapping a new one? damn am in a whole mess now

i was able to drill out the broken bolt and save the threads.....that was a relief.the back is done .i will post pics in the morning,right before i start on the front.mhuhumaaaaaaaa.......i got to borrow a compressor and some air tools to finish the back out...man i need one of those. :banana::banana::banana: