Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My wagon

Well guys im fairly new to suby mods and such, but i thought i would share with you guys what i have going on with my 92 Loyale SPFI EA82. Well right now im replacing the Rack and pinion (pain in my A**) and i got a sway bar off a turbo wagaon. Also i took off all the trim and welded all the holes but that didnt quite work out the way i wanted it to, but it will still work. Next i am painting the Beast flat black...yes FLAT BLACK. thats all thats going on with it right now, but i got a shifter off a car at the junk yard as well and plan on making a short shift and see how i like that. Next im going to install a Grant steering wheel some how (if anyone knows where i can get an adapter for this please let me know). Also i am looking for some 14inch pugs( also need help finding those). and then after all that im going to build some extremely sweet tube bumpers that run through my hoood and tie into a strut tower bar. Then hopefully a BYB 3/3 lift. Im working on a limited budget so unsure on how long this will all take, but hopfully not to long. Also i am open to any suggestions to anything else that you guys think that i should do. Oh and i am also getting a Yakima roof rack. and some hella lights for that bumpers. Well guys i think its time to go install the Rack and pinion Wish me luck as i think that one of my manifold studs is striped and i really dont want to heli coil it...$$$$ oh also i am changing to a D/R tranny...Heck Yes!!!

Mike is the name and i will try and put up some pics of my wagon ASAP. Hopefully tonight.

Mike, turn back now from the world of subie mods!!!

Too late, you're hooked.

Welcome to the infamous USMB..

Sounds like you have cool plans, like the rest of us. hope you can carry it out and i want to see some pictures.

If you get a deal on your lights, let me know. Hella's are awesome.

Hurray for dual ranges- you won't regret it!