Ultimate Subaru Message Board

tripin from CA to WA

thats sounds great all.

Rob and Qman- mabey we could hit you guys up on our way back from the hills?

Art- cool cool. you are the local so I trust your advice. keep me posted on this little day run in the snow.

We may be a bit tired from bombing up there in one long drive the day before but I hope to have enough energy to meet people snow board and see some new places.

My wife is off to hit the slopes tomarow. just got fresh snow.:D

but I have to work.:mad: stupid Job.

Sheesh . . . okay. Snow at Stevens, still iffy. Kind of the same with Crystal, although I'm going to try and get an update.

Problem I have right now is. . . I won't have bindings for my board until AFTER Friday, now.

Might not be doing the boarding thing with you, Russ. Sorry. :(

hey all I made it up here.:)

got a quick visit with junkie in as i droped him a few things.

crazy drive over the passes with lots of snow coming down. saw a few wrecks.

too bad things did not work out with the boarding Art. the snow was rather crappy though. lots of rocks and ice. still goling to try to hit some some more on the way down home. They got 2 to 5 feet the night I was driving up here back at Taho.:slobber:

we went out in Seattle last night for new years. had a good time and watched the fire works off the needle at midnight. there was a white rx with stock wheels just like the one I used to have(now junkies) with driving lights. it was parked across from the Baltic room where we were hanging out. mabey one of us here on usmb?

ok gotta run not my computer. hope to see more of you guys soon.

Russ, there's plenty-o-snow up here..we're still digging out! Another huge dump is expected tonight, windy too.

Snowplow? I don't need no stinkin' snowplow:lol:

Gotta love those empty parking lots (those donuts in the snow in the lot at Carson Mall? I don't know officer, darn teenagers I guess:brow: )!

Understood, Russ. Sorry the conditions up here weren't much better. . . this time last year the resorts were doing great.

Finally got my bindings New Year's Eve, as well. Put them on and spent about an hour tuning them with Joe. Should be ready now. . . but if you're heading back, already . . . well, sound like better snow at Tahoe, anyway.

I can't WAIT to hit the mountain, now!

well I just made it home.

wow that was a long drive :eek:

Art- I went down and rode at mt Ashland on monday. beutiful day, no lines, cheap and best of all lots of snow only about a day old on top:cool: that was great.

well on my way there I was able to stop and swap parts with Mark XSNRG. great guy. hooked me up with a few extras too. his fleet is huge! you guys need parts give him a shout he probably has it. Thanks again Mark.;) made the ride down the curvy roads nice.

Oddcomp keep plugin along on your little sleaper. I cant wait till you have it done. oh yeah was it just me or did your town have just a ton of cops? seems like I saw over 10 that day just cruising around.

well I need to go do some work on the car. it needs an oil change now and I think the Alt. is about to die on me. too much bumpin the tunes with the fog light on I guess. I think I have a broken motor mount again too. too much rompin on it.

Well I hope to meet some you that I missed another time. just not enough time in this trip.

Art when you are ready to go to Tahoe let me know I will go with you for sure.

NVzeno I plan to come partake in your snow as soon as I can. I still have tomarow off.

Doh!! Russ, Sorry I missed you, I just found my cell phone the other day....

Would have been cool to meet you, ah well, next time...

btw, you said above that you hung out at the Baltic Room, I did all the metal fab and bar top for that place when it first opened (was called Kid Mohair) I don't know how much of it is still there, but that's my handy work of about 10 years ago. Just a little coincidence...

hope you had a good trip

garner

Sounds like you at least found some good runs, Russ. Good to hear.

I'm heading up to Steven's tomorrow and Friday morning . . . we'll see how good things actually are up there once and for all. I'm TOTALLY wanting to hit up Tahoe this spring. Never been there, always wanted to go.

well I just made it home.

wow that was a long drive :eek:

Art- I went down and rode at mt Ashland on monday. beutiful day, no lines, cheap and best of all lots of snow only about a day old on top:cool: that was great.

well on my way there I was able to stop and swap parts with Mark XSNRG. great guy. hooked me up with a few extras too. his fleet is huge! you guys need parts give him a shout he probably has it. Thanks again Mark.;) made the ride down the curvy roads nice.

Oddcomp keep plugin along on your little sleaper. I cant wait till you have it done. oh yeah was it just me or did your town have just a ton of cops? seems like I saw over 10 that day just cruising around.

well I need to go do some work on the car. it needs an oil change now and I think the Alt. is about to die on me. too much bumpin the tunes with the fog light on I guess. I think I have a broken motor mount again too. too much rompin on it.

Well I hope to meet some you that I missed another time. just not enough time in this trip.

Art when you are ready to go to Tahoe let me know I will go with you for sure.

NVzeno I plan to come partake in your snow as soon as I can. I still have tomarow off.

Likewise Russ, enjoyed meeting you and seeing all the cool stuff you've done to your car. I can't wait to get those parts from you on my car...THANKS!!! And thanks for the tech tips, you really know your shiat!