Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have a question!!!!

Please clarify your message a bit. Because of your limitations with English (not your fault), your message could mean:

1. You are trying to deal with someone from Romania who has promised to send you parts and you are wondering about the logistics/legality,... ?

2. You are living/ going to be visiting Romania and want someone to send you parts there...?

3. You have struck a deal with someone in Romania and want approval/blessings/ permission from someone on the board?

I don't know how to answer you with the way the message is written.:-\ :confused:

Looks like #2. I think they're asking to buy parts and have them shipped to Romania.

I have shipped overseas while selling on eBay and it's pretty simple, especially with a Paypal account... and often times it's cheaper than shipping within the US.... especially for small, heavy things. There is a small 5x7 priority envelope that ships for $5.00 and a large 9x12 envelope that ships for $9.00 regardless of the weight. You would need to fill out a customs for declaring the value and contents. I'm not sure about insuring items... I never had to do that.

Bella,

I accept Paypal.

Or...contact my friend in Suceava. You pay him and I'll send the parts. My friend is a Christian. He speaks Romanian.

Northguy/Seahag- if you are already sending parts to Bella I'll back off.

Mike