Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Jy find

so i went to a new junkyard today, a U-pull it if you want to. i was looking fo GMC sonoma parts, but of course the whole yard had to be searched for anything that might be of interest. Well, parked near the crusher, there is a GL-10 turbo sedan EA82 2wd 5spd. Dissapointed that its 2wd, so that makes the rear rotors useless, but it is a turbo, with all the bits, digidash(broken) trip computer, velor or velvet seats, blue headlights? can headlights be tinted? the whole glass was blue. I might grab those. but anyway, a complete turbo car, looks like it ran. Boy am I tempted, The body is junk, but still.... I wondered if the turbo would work for low boost on an EJ22, maybe 2-3psi max, seeing as it would be a N/A engine. Or should I grab the whole engine and electrics? I have enough cars as it is, but still...

i'll see where I can squirril it away.. The body is trashed. It had a sunroof.. no more. Its stii there, but I dont think the bend helped it. no gas tank. everything else is there, including a chrome rack on the trunk. Maybe I can throw some wheels on, drag it to my friends house, and stash it. I'll see how much he wants for it. Anyone seen blue headlight lenses before?