Ultimate Subaru Message Board

did i see the rare rx 4 door?

not an rx with a digi. there have been a few of these turbos with the d/r spotted, I saw one, '85 with the checkered seats, digi, etc. Probably very similar to the rx but with a 5 in the vin. There is a good chance that these are as rare if not more rare than the rx and at the very least a fun car to drive.

nope it will be white or dark gray....

as for winged pegasiss im glad i live where i do..

there are 2 sedan rx's that i see almost every week and 4-5 3dr rx that i see all the time... 2 grey the rest are white... anyway sounds like you found a gl-10 turbo sedan with all the bells and wistles acualy much rearer then a rx

i have one of each.

1985 Sedan, 4wd, Turbo, 5 spd with Dual Range, Rear LSD...It has the checkered seats and belts, Digital Dash, Power windows, Door locks, Power Sunroof, A/C and Power Steering. Had the factory rear wing but it fell off.

1985 Sedan, 4wd, Turbo, 5 spd with Dual Range, Rear LSD.....It has (had) the checkered belts but not the seats (think they may have been replaced), Analog Dash, CRANK windows, Manual door locks, No Sunroof, NO powersteering, but has A/C. Had the factory wing, which fell off..but i re fiberglassed it back on.

I can get the VIN #'s if you like.

The first was Charcoal/graphite grey

The second was silver, with RX badging

nope it will be white or dark gray....

as for winged pegasiss im glad i live where i do..

there are 2 sedan rx's that i see almost every week and 4-5 3dr rx that i see all the time... 2 grey the rest are white... anyway sounds like you found a gl-10 turbo sedan with all the bells and wistles acualy much rearer then a rx

Not necessarily true, the 85 and 86 Sedans came in many colors, it wasn't until 87 1/2 that they started making them white. But with the digi dash this is definately not a RX.

I did a part-out on an '85 sedan that had everything to be an RX (checkered interior, dual range, turbo, 4wheel disks) BUT it had the digidash as well. It was also this kinda dark funky blue color but it was faded weird and almost looked like a faded black...

• 3 weeks later...

the car is up on foothills and delta waters, the road that goes behind walmart and goes by the coke plant and keeps going up the hill till the road ends at foothills. its at the store on the right hand side. if you want i can have you follow me up, i go to medford daily for work. the car is a dark blue color and has a rear wing on it. and has liek white ea81 style rims on it.