Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Would anyone be interested in a kit to lower your engine 60mm's. The kit would come with equal length SS ceramic coated headers and custom engine craddle, shims for the transmission, and shortened drive-shaft. Prices are not set. I'm simply gauging interest.

Background:

I work for a company that produces custom WRX conversions for world class rally's. Here are a few pics of works in progress

425321_123_full.jpg

425321_131_full.jpg425321_130_full.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the pic being offset. I don't know what happened.

Edit2: huh, it's fixed I guess

Yes, sorry, I should have been a bit more specific. I posted in the off roading section because this is for racing applications only.

It is to lower the center of gravity. Dropping the engine and trans 60mm will yield a significant benefit to those who rally race. It will also be of great benefit to those who autocross, however it is likely beyond the needs and cost constraints of Solo II'rs.

There are other performance products available as well. Including a flywheel/clutch package. The flywheel weighs 5.54lbs. Stainless/anodized.