Ultimate Subaru Message Board

12" lift

Brumby Boy

soobmater:

The issue is that in *.au, the motor vehicle laws state that you can not modify your vehicle's suspension beyond a certain level without an engineers signoff saying that its safe.

Gotta protect them kangaroos from all the Brumbys veering off the road and rolling over on top of them because a lift block broke. ;):lol:

soobmater:

The issue is that in *.au, the motor vehicle laws state that you can not modify your vehicle's suspension beyond a certain level without an engineers signoff saying that its safe.

Gotta protect them kangaroos from all the Brumbys veering off the road and rolling over on top of them because a lift block broke. ;):lol:

O i see, lol

Hmm.. I have the same prob.. damn legal side of life.. I was thinking of just putting in a 4" lift, and forgetting about the laws, not like i live in the city. The local cop prolly doesn't even know the law.

I wouldn't go as far as 12".. check out subarubrat's site, think its subarubrat.com. I never knew there was a aus forum!!! :D maybe I can get some help from them with parts i need. My next mod is prolly gonna be tyres as 185/60/R14's are kinda crap!