Ultimate Subaru Message Board

92 Loyale Service Manual?

Hey there once again. I am having problems with getting a 92 Loyale service manual. The dealer down here says it is not available. I have tried ebay with no luck and have searched the internet to the best of my ability, to no avail. Does anyone know where i can get one or I'm i stuck with alldata or a cd? Or does anyone know of an alternative book that is pretty good? (Tried chilton, awful book, useless in every way. good for mopping up oil spills though.) Is haynes any better? or am i screwed? T

Thankx to all once again

Check out http://www.books4cars.com. I just found this place while searching for manuals for an old caddy. They list all kinds of Subaru FSMs 1970-2004 - latest I saw for Loyale is 1990, though. I have not bought anything from them yet, so have no idea about the quality.

Maybe a bit pricey, but if they're the real deal, might be worth it. Best deal appears to be 89 loyale sec 1,2,3 and sec 4,5,6 manuals - should contain pretty much everything about your '92 as I believe there were few differences.