Ultimate Subaru Message Board

i cant find good tires

ive searched many a distributor and come up empty. i am looking for high performance tires for my stock rims on the rx. i am trying to find 205/65/13 or 205/60/13 tires. right now i have a set of 7 or 8 year old yokohama avs high performance tires that are badly worn out due to age, sitting for years and me doing fwd burn outs last year;).

i cant find any 13" performance tires in 205 width. well, not for less than $100. so far the only tires ive found are racing slicks for $150 each. any reccomendations? or should i just get some cheapo tires to just get it through inspection when the time comes, then just stick with my 15" pugs from then on?

ive searched many a distributor and come up empty. i am looking for high performance tires for my stock rims on the rx. i am trying to find 205/65/13 or 205/60/13 tires. right now i have a set of 7 or 8 year old yokohama avs high performance tires that are badly worn out due to age, sitting for years and me doing fwd burn outs last year;).

i cant find any 13" performance tires in 205 width. well, not for less than $100. so far the only tires ive found are racing slicks for $150 each. any reccomendations? or should i just get some cheapo tires to just get it through inspection when the time comes, then just stick with my 15" pugs from then on?

http://www.edgeracing.com/tires/2056013/

thanks for that, i might go for em if i get one of the jobs im after. but $104 each is kinda painful, but those look to be the closest to the level of the rubbe on the car now.

thanks everyone. all my sources were from tuner magazines, its hard even finding 15" and 16" tires on some of those sites.

now i just need to find some decent 17" rubber that i can afford for the impreza.

peace

tim