Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Will these work?

I second that opinion on the price. What are you putting them on and why do need such large rims? The 15" peugeot rims that show up on the Board now and then will sell for $150 or less plus shipping.

yeah they would work, but man thats a heap of pennies for lousy old chevy rims

I second that opinion on the price. What are you putting them on and why do need such large rims? The 15" peugeot rims that show up on the Board now and then will sell for $150 or less plus shipping.

With reguard to buying rims on ebay,,,,, I have found, unless it is a large company,,, it usally is always more expensive after adding in shipping.

I would sugest you brouse the wheel rack at your local Junk yard.

I'm sorry- I should have been clearer. I didn't mean to imply that I was going to bid- they are WAY out of my pricerange. I just didn't know for sure if those kind of rims would work if the extra holes were drilled. Thanks for all the responses!!

Tim

Yup, dem the rims that I've been running with 235/75-15's for the last 5 years, no real problems. Here's a pic w/ a 4" lift and the 235/75 mud terrains;

easter24.jpg

Oh yeah, btw, I got my rims for free, with some 45% life tires on them. Just ask around, specially people that own K5 Blazers, they came stock on em, and when people upgrade, they usually get stuck in the backyard, in shed somewhere cause no one really wants em.