Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Spokane wrecking yards?

Someone here mentioned a wrecking yard in Spokane that deals alot with Subarus. I need to find a D.S. front blinker lense for my 86 and thought I would check a few wrecking yards out while I was over there this weekend.

Anyone know the name(s) and addresses of these yards.

U-Pull Auto Parts at 15910 W. Hwy 2 in Airway Heights (509) 244-5567. Just west of Spokane.

Whitey's Wrecking at 4330 E. Francis Ave. 1-800-735-2376 (Deals in hard to find import parts) Spokane (www.whiteyswrecking.com)

Spauldings at 2210 N. University and Pull and Save at 10414 E. Knox (509) 921-8000, are your best bet then check out Whitey's. Not sure about U-Pull though.

hey. Pull N Save will be more likely to have that light than spaldings, and for a better price.

Hopkins is a good subaru shop. They're on Nevada by Bridgeport and their phone # is 483-3943. their head mechanic, Brian, has 20 years' worth of Subaru experience from dealership work, and I feel that he's honest.

I'm at 263-2853 if anyone needs directions or BS; I've got plenty of either :)