Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Great, thanks. Driving an 05 OBW XT and loving it. First time Subie owner and very excited to try it in the snow. USMB is so great, tons of quick great responses!

Right here on the board! There's marketplace threadS and plenty of rad people here. Junkyards are good too. Welcome to the Board, what model do you have?

I have a set of four 13 inch steel wheels off an 83 GL. Three out of the four are in nice shape for their age and the last one has some rust. All are straight with no dings. If this sounds interesting you can PM me and we can work out the price. Shipping might suck though. :-\

Oh just realized i was in the new subaru forum. Sorry bout that. These will probably not work for you unless u posted in the wrong forum too :brow:

Great, thanks. Driving an 05 OBW XT and loving it. First time Subie owner and very excited to try it in the snow. USMB is so great, tons of quick great responses!

Jamie:

Based on the post directly before yours, I'd guess he has an 05 OBW XT ;) Again, I was assuming that 15" steelies will not fit on that car (it comes with 17" alloys stock, no?), but I don't know and figured you would.

Steve