Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Co: Meet In January!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was great seeing everyone, and meeting some new people to put names too. I had a blast, just sucked I had to go back to work. Anyways I did snap some pics for everyone (though I thought I took like 50 more, damn camera wasn't taking them).

You can check em out here: Red Rocks Meet Jan 06

Hopefully someone else got some better/more pics since it was such a big meet.

Beginning of the meet right around 11am:

meetedited16cy.jpg

Another angle at the beginning of the meet:

meetedited29vn.jpg

The end of the meet right before everyone started taking off (I think the count was around 97 Subarus... just Subarus...:shock: But I know the total was over 100 with all the other AWD cars) :

meetedited35ca.jpg

BTW, I was lazy and didn't feel like taking close ups...

Well, it was nice to meet the few of you that I actually got to talk to. I tried to talk to as many of you guys as possible, but I was having a hard time matching people up to their cars. Anyway, your corner of the lot was the most interesting, if you ask me. There were some REALLY nice cars, I was impressed. Made me miss my broken down old GL-10...sorta. :rolleyes:

Awwww, we wouldn't give you a hard time if we didn't like you.

And as for the meet: WOW

I'm really impressed with the turnout. I'm sure that with some good advance warning, and a lot of coordination, we Rocky Mountain 'Ru fans can give WCSS a run for it's money.

Hope to see more meets like this in the future (this summer?)

Would like to find a venue that has some place to play, though. I thought we were in for a demo derby there for a minute. :drunk:

Well my peeps, it was pretty ok. My favorite part was at the mall when we kinda crowded around that guy and made him move. hee hee.

Anyway, for those of you lucky enough to see my beautiful red XT Turbo.... It is for sale! You could be the owner of this wonderful car! See my post titled "gauging interest" under the subaru market place.

BTW, Dr. Krazy, that lifted thing is awesome! I love the spare tire on top of the roof.

1986 XT Turbo- R. Dorothy. For sale!

~ "I saw this on McGuyver once. He took the keyboard and hooked it up to a bicycle."

Whatever one is harder to blow up. :lol:

FTW!!!

I'll add that to my sig:brow:

------------------------------------------------

~Only yellow lowered FWD 5-speed XT-6 Ever

~87 Lifted "outback" wagon

~84 BRAT For sale, Rick not included

Rick plus RWD = Sweet Jumps

Whatever one is harder to blow up.

I thought the meet was great.I am glad I got to meet quite a few of you from the board.I had lots of fun seeing the old school cars.I got kinda tired of seeing all of the wrx's and evo's(never thought I would say I got tired of seeing wrx's).Nice dusty drift session too!

And Jeffs streetsweeper/XT6 was there too!Just kidding Jeff.:)

My favorite part was at the mall when we kinda crowded around that guy and made him move. hee hee.

I thought that was the greatest - the poor guy, he must have been so overwhelmed.... :P

Although, my favorite part was when Laura (maximumBRAT) & I played in the gravel! We showed Russ how it was done... hahahahahaha :)

~Jess