Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WOO!!! The Lift is here!!!!!! (Now with Pics!!)

TurboXT

Yeah, I think it will do ok, it's a lot higher than it was, and my main problem was bashing stuff (mainly the exhaust) and now nothing hits when I climb medians, or other things.

I am going to put 14" steel pug rims on it, and 27" wal-terrain tires.

Then it will be ready for some real off roading...

Thanks,

Rick

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks cool. looks great actually, also, it will sit even higher with the 27's. like if you are running 185/70/13's right now, those measure at 23.2, and 27's. thats 3.8 inches taller than the 13's. so there is dam near another 3 inches taller it will be. so, keep us updated, looks sick right now :headbang:

I'll keep you updated for sure! I have to decide if I want tires first, or SPFI first......the more I think about it, the more I think SPFI, but the tires sure would be nice.....

Either way, SPFI is gonna happen really soon, so I guess it doesn't matter too much....

TTYL

Rick

I'll keep you updated for sure! I have to decide if I want tires first, or SPFI first......the more I think about it, the more I think SPFI, but the tires sure would be nice.....

Either way, SPFI is gonna happen really soon, so I guess it doesn't matter too much....

TTYL

Rick

IMHO....go with tires first. I understand the lack of power issue, and you feel like you've gained a ton of clearance from the lift, but the tires are what really gets you the clearance! and you've got lo-range, sure, your top speed will drop considerably, but it'll still go, and it'll be WAY more capable off road!

looks awesome! nice work