Ultimate Subaru Message Board

attn: West Coast Stomper members

Rooinater

hey just setting up a group message thing, for trail runs, modifications, general 4x4 discussion and all that. i'm just using a yahoo group setup for now. unless it grows further in the next few years.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/westcoaststompers/

not much yet. but get on there if your a member and request your login from me.

what was it ezboard that we used to use??...

Semper Fidelis,

Jared

http://p097.ezboard.com/bwestcoaststompers32381

for an ezboard trial. let me know of any opinions. if i upgrade my web space and figure out where and the best bbs stuff to get. i'll host it off my site. let me know any opinions, good or bad.

i know yahoo i have to approve the members, not sure about ezboard........

oh well.

Subarujunkie:

i'll try to get ahold of you on aim. but i'm usually not on aim till midnight to 2 am your time. it always says your offline or away. i'm 17 hours ahead of the west coast right now. and i can't use my own computer online. i've been working on making updates to the site... but it's really difficult to find time out here.

i'm going to have to figure out how much i'm going to need to upgrade the site, to facilitate... and all that crap. what i'm looking for is a couple forums in the board. mainly a general 4x4 area, trail talk/photos, upcoming trail runs, for sale toyota and for sale subaru, wanted forum, and off topic. that's what i'm looking at for right now. just to start. i'm sure it won't be that big of a board. but just something to start, and allow me to make the site easier on me, by making it a quick job to update the trail runs, club news and other crap. so i don't have to load from my computer to another to load on the net.

the club is a west coast based club at the moment. hence the name, West Coast, The stomper part came from the toys. when i'm out it'll be more focused on the northwest. i'm from marysville, wa and will be back that way permentatly after aug. 6th 2007. but i'm usually up there every few months when i'm not deployed. since i'm building a new vehicle, one will always be in washington for 4x4 runs. and one in arizona for runs down there.

as for a little more info about the club

click on my signature or go to westcoaststompers.com

washington runs have been mainly reiter trails, and evans creek.

when i'm home from deployment around next august. depending on how quick i get the new project bolted and welded together. they'll be at least a run to reiter trails, walker and a few others that'll probably be night runs after work. mainly yotas and tcased rigs, depending on which trails we are running.

as for when i get out. i'm thinking of hosting an event out at the rim rock lake area. pucker ridge has been in my cross hairs of trails i need to run. along with some of the others in that area. also to include the moon rocks and funny rocks in naches.

i'll be on a lot this weekend also. so hope i can catch you then if i don't see you before.

heep70:

i'll be glad to have you on the run in august, consider yourself invited. just remember i'm deployed with the usmc. so it could be pushed back a few months if they extend us out here for any reason. which i really don't see many chances. but who the hell knows. the last one i was supposed to be gone 6-7 months, wound up being 10 months... so who knows...