Ultimate Subaru Message Board

why an EA?

LosDiosDeVerde86

i think we need to set some parameters here. alot of the comparisons are off base i.e. brat to legacy. you may as well compare a forester to an STi.

the cars in comparison should be comparable.

hatch - OBS

GL/DL/loyal sedans - legacy

GL/DL/loyal wagons - outback

brat - baja (not much of a comparison)

does this seem to be fare or am i being presumptuous (*sp)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've only heard rumors of the "third eye". never seen one, and never seen one in action.

'Tis a shame...mine's in an '81 hatch-she's purdy... /0 o 0\

That's the new sign for "third eye". /0 o 0\ I just made it up. Hope it catches on.

Oh yeah, the Daylighter didn't end up working very well, now I just have a buch of fried electrical stuff and one less Daylighter on my Jeep.

'Tis a shame...mine's in an '81 hatch-she's purdy... /0 o 0\

That's the new sign for "third eye". /0 o 0\ I just made it up. Hope it catches on.

Oh yeah, the Daylighter didn't end up working very well, now I just have a buch of fried electrical stuff and one less Daylighter on my Jeep.

i'd love to see a video clip of this thing in action. i've only seen a night-time light pattern picture (know what i mean?) the headlights and the one in the middle. but i didn't know it actually like, lifts up like an eyelid

i think we need to set some parameters here. alot of the comparisons are off base i.e. brat to legacy. you may as well compare a forester to an STi.

Yup, an STI and a Forrester are based off the same platform(impreza). All basically the same car when compared to a '83 turbo coupe.

The whole question was about EA vs EJ, apples vs oranges...

the only real oddball out there is the '80-'87 hatch with it's six inch shorter wheelbase, all the others have roughly comparable dimensions, being independently suspended, uni-body cars.

My $.04