Ultimate Subaru Message Board

No pics. So far I am striking out. I saw that an Atlanta dealership had lifted one and was selling it but I couldn't find pics of that either. I emailed Allied Armament.

Does anyone on this board have pics of a lifted baja?

Thanks.

You want to see what it will look like lifted? Then just lift it! I had the same question for the Forester, so I used two jacks to lift it up 2". Measure the distance to the ground, then place one jack under the front cross member, and one under the rear diff, and lift it 2" (or whatever the size of the lift). Take a look at it, take pictures, whatever, that is what it will look like.

When I first saw the picture I thought it was the "before" picture. Oh well, whatever blows your dress up I guess....

Ironically, after I got off the computer yesterday I was driving down Colley Ave here in Norfolk and I passed a Baja with an aftermarket front bumper going the other way through Ghent. It had a built in brush guard. It may have been lifted if that picture is indicative of all the clearance you get from a lift.

No pics. So far I am striking out. I saw that an Atlanta dealership had lifted one and was selling it but I couldn't find pics of that either. I emailed Allied Armament.

Does anyone on this board have pics of a lifted baja?

Thanks.

Hey, I e-mailed Allied also, (that was Jan 25th) and they said they were buying a baja that weekend and that they were in the beginning stages of designing the lift!!!!!!! (cant wait!)