Ultimate Subaru Message Board

MEET: CO: May 21th at Red Rocks Park

Beginning of Summer Meet

Who: Everyone (this will be another big meet with many different AWD cars)

Where: Red Rocks Park Lower North Parking Lot

When: Sunday- May 21, 2006

Time: 11am

Start time for cruise: 12:30 and will take around 1.5 hours to complete not including the Coors Tour

Plan: Meet and Greet; Cruise; Lunch/Food

UPDATE 1:

Date changed to May 20, 2006

UPDATE 2:

I have asked Demian to be the cruise organizer for this meet. The complete details are still being worked out and complete and detailed directions will be handed out at the meet. Main highlights will include: back roads, Buffalo Bills Grave, Back Side of Lookout Mtn, A few highways, a stop at Coors to take a tour and finally Woody's Pizza.

FINAL UPDATE:

Meet as been moved to Sunday May 21, 2006

Jon The Korean

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't say I'll be there for sure since my Son is due within about 10 days after that...so you never know when that's going to happen. If we are cruising the highways I will be bringing the RX this time, the lifted Roo prefers to stay off the highways. As far as off-roading, we are going to have to create a smaller meet just for us off-road guys. I can tell you if I was one of those guys with a WRX I would NOT be taking it off-roading. Hell with the snow we are expecting today I was even thinking about playing hookey tomorrow and taking the lifted roo out for some fun :brow:

Just get it off yO! That's why I made it in two months... hopefully that is more than enough time to request it off.

Hopefully I'll remember to do that, haha.

Yea wish my job was like everyone else's..but I can't take a Sunday off EVER really :mad: . Still don't have anyone who is trained (after 3 years so far) to do everything I do to the 26 Servers and Network each Sunday to keep my work going. Best thing I can do is like last time and just show up for a few and then go back to work :-\. Will do my best but doubt I'll make it, though the wife says she might take my daughter and drive the RX (since I finally put a new windshield in it, wouldn't drive it before) or the lifted Sedan up there. She doesn't want to blend in her Legacy if she goes without me.

------

Whoever is organizing the Coors Tour should contact me, I may be able to pull some strings and get you guys the VIP tour :headbang: . I work for the company that does all of Coors marketing/Design. Even have a Coors badge myself since I have network equipment down there for our people who actually work down at Coors.