Ultimate Subaru Message Board

MEET: CO: May 21th at Red Rocks Park

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to work it out to at least make it to the meet, and then head back to work like last time. Again I have the problem of what car to bring, seems like the lifted rigs were a big crowd pleaser last time....but then maybe it's time to show those all those WRX's their roots and bring the RX to park with Cab's (Don't worry cab mine is 3 colors too, white with grey molding and of course Rust! :rolleyes:) .

Trying to work it out to at least make it to the meet, and then head back to work like last time. Again I have the problem of what car to bring, seems like the lifted rigs were a big crowd pleaser last time....but then maybe it's time to show those all those WRX's their roots and bring the RX to park with Cab's (Don't worry cab mine is 3 colors too, white with grey molding and of course Rust! :rolleyes:) .

:lol: Yeah mines black, white and silver.... maybe I'll throw some black primer on it to make it somewhat match:D

Gotta show them WRX owners what its all about! Old Skool FTW!

still i don't know. i'm going to be racing a car at big country speedway sat. night if anyone wants to join. i'll be in dwarf car red 6 with a hayabusa engine., but the car is not fast on dirt and this is it's first asphalt race. also i've never raced before, i am covering for an ill friend.