Ultimate Subaru Message Board

0MG WTF 10L JDM tYt3 y0!!!11!!eleventy!!1!

You could try, but you'll never be as cool as I am.

Because I now have a JDM BF steering wheel!

Pimp style:

000_0805.JPG

Race style:

000_0806.JPG

You wanna know how long it took to install? 15 MINUTES!

You wanna know how much modding I had to do? NONE!

You wanna know what doesn't work now that it's installed? NOTHING! The horn and cruise work perfectly!

You wanna know how much it cost? Well, see for yourself.

:D :D :D

I'd suggest a dusting... c'mon, you'd gain 10 HP just from removin' all that extra weight :grin:

I knew someone was gonna comment about the dust :lol: Sometime next month, the interior is gonna get a SERIOUS cleaning, I'm talking an all-day project.

no offense, but I think it looks dumb with the light gray dash plastic. You need to get a black dash now

None taken. It's okay with me because it also matches the black trim surrounding the instrument cluster and HVAC/radio, plus the black shifter trim too. Also, the flash of the camera accentuated the difference; it's not quite that obvious in person.

Looks like a '92-'94 Legacy, what happened to the airbag in the original steering wheel? I hope you didn't disable the airbag for the sake of an aftermarket steering wheel.

It's a 91, no airbag :)

And I am NOT going to sound like the biggest dork ever when I say this, but I always giggle a little to myself whenever I see 1337 writing...

Could someone please translate this "elite" LEET 1337 title? for those who are using a typewriter (in return I will explain what a typewriter is)

It's a 91, no airbag :)

And I am NOT going to sound like the biggest dork ever when I say this, but I always giggle a little to myself whenever I see 1337 writing...

I can't resist the geekdom oozing from my... (ok, that's enough).

OMG = Oh My God.

WTF = What The Fudge (clean version, use your head for the dirty version)

1OL -> LOL = Laughing OnLine (there are different interpretations)

JDM = duh

tYt3 -> Tyte = Tight

y0 = yo (could be he meant yoke, which is the pitch/roll control in an aircraft, which would then relate to a steering wheel, but I'm gonna guess just plain yo.)

!!!11!!eleventy!!1! = Lots of exclamations marks. Someone decided to let go of the shift key at some point, then be cute and spell it out.

Disclaimer: I am not L33t, and thus the above interpretation may contain errors. Mimicking my lack of L33tness may result in ridicule.