Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Finally got the video somewhat done *FIXED*

Ryanb

Finally got somewhat of a video done. I had to make the quality kinda crappy to get it to fit, but it's good enough.

I now decided I hate video editing programs and I can't use them very well, but here'e my second ever attempt, so i think I'm doing okay.

I realize I didn't always take the best lines, and I was a spoiled kid. My first toy had power steering, so this was the first time I went out without it...it changes things. In short, if you have negative things to say, please keep them to yourself...Everyone enjoy.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1019144546861495451

Sorry, I have to say this... what is that noise?? It was getting in the way of me hearing the subies! And it was horrible! Again, sorry...

Looks like a nice place for some wheelin. I think you need to use some silicone grease on your disty cap tho... I get the same problem when going into deep water. Only other option is head into it VERY slowly, and drive out slow too..

Anyway, If you can call that music, I'd prefer it without music. But it was still good :)

EDIT: that probably came across a bit harsh. I have to learn to respect others tastes...

Fantastic. That wagon looked like a twin to mine. :grin: (resolution could be a bit better as mentioned already)

I've said it before, but we really need to organize something for all of us in the area to get together sometime. You've been having way too much fun. :headbang:

Yeah, I couldn't import the video's into Adobe Priemer without them making that huge border/frame around the outside. Because of the borders the video was like twice the file size it should of been, so I kept making it smaller. It was my first time usung any sor of video editing. I'll figure it out.

Next time I go out I'll get ahold of you guys; Chaz, Sanders, Pete, and anyone else who wants to go. The thing is i ALWAYS work weekends...so I usually go out like wed, thurs, or friday.

Yeah, I couldn't import the video's into Adobe Priemer without them making that huge border/frame around the outside. Because of the borders the video was like twice the file size it should of been, so I kept making it smaller. It was my first time usung any sor of video editing. I'll figure it out.

Next time I go out I'll get ahold of you guys; Chaz, Sanders, Pete, and anyone else who wants to go. The thing is i ALWAYS work weekends...so I usually go out like wed, thurs, or friday.

I had that problem using Premiere initially, can't recall what I did to fix it. Something in the settings for the project size.

I have no problem playing hookie from work for that sort of thing. ;)