Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Denver meet n greet Monday Eve June 5th?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mick, Actually, yes.

I'll take a black one if available. (does your supplier do 4wd lever boots too?)

It's like a mini Mid-West Meet. MW3.5?

See you guys Monday!

no, not able to do the 4wd lever boot. it's too hard to get the old one off witthripping the little plastic pins off....

Actually if you have a tan one I would take one.Just let me know what I will owe you for it.Any chance you have some small stickers that say "EA81 POWER" ? I am looking for something small to put on the bottom of the rear wing windows.Maybe an inch high or so.Don't go breaking your back on anything for me I just thought I would see.:)

My baby boy Tyler was born this morning so hard to say if I'll make it or not. Jerry I may need you to do me a favor and bring Mick some cash from me for the stickers if you can. I'll know by later this weekend if I'll be able to make it or not, really up to the wife at this point. Would be a shame to miss it but with a newborn not sure the wife is going to let me out of the house.

My baby boy Tyler was born this morning so hard to say if I'll make it or not. Jerry I may need you to do me a favor and bring Mick some cash from me for the stickers if you can. I'll know by later this weekend if I'll be able to make it or not, really up to the wife at this point. Would be a shame to miss it but with a newborn not sure the wife is going to let me out of the house.

Congrats!!! Sorry I cant help with the get out of jail free card. :)

Yea not going to make it to meet ya Mick, got some unexpected family coming over tonight that are flying in from Chicago today. Jerry will get that sticker for me from you (Thanks Jerry!). I'll just have to make sure the next time I fly out to our Des Moines office that I catch up with you. Will give me a chance to see those Brats in person.

Thanks Shawn.I apreciate you letting us have that get together over at your place.The food was great.I am still in amazement at how many parts you have in your garage.Glad I got to meet Mick and a few others.

Thanks again Mick for the decals and shifter boot.I have an idea to make my own sometime out of multi colored or camo duct tape.;)