Ultimate Subaru Message Board

T-Coupe finds new home....

Brought it home this AM. Thanks to Ever Victorious for the deal. I think he down played the car so I would'nt be dissappointed. It's in great shape!!! The digidash is working and so are all the windows, mirrors etc!!! I was actually looking at it for a turn-n-burn, but since we spend so much time in the woods.... rally car:headbang:

Brought it home this AM. Thanks to Ever Victorious for the deal. I think he down played the car so I would'nt be dissappointed. It's in great shape!!! The digidash is working and so are all the windows, mirrors etc!!! I was actually looking at it for a turn-n-burn, but since we spend so much time in the woods.... rally car:headbang:

You're welcome, I'd really love to see it when you have it running and built.

I know it's either fuel pump or injector related. I haven't had time to check yet. A failed pressure regulator will almost always cause a seriously rich condition although in very rare cases (which I have seen) it will completely grenade and cause a very lean condition. Even then it will run but poorly. I'm hoping to check flow and pressure next week as I'll be bombing through the backwoods of Shelton this weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

No, I'm in the same boat. Had to finish a FIAT:banghead: , put the heads back on my buddy's 4Runner and paint my house ( and that was just LAST weekend) plus I just found out one of my friends (of 22years) has an innoperable brain tumor:dead: so I have to fly to Italy on the 9th. I'm guessing end of July before I look at it. I still have to yank the ER27 for my Brat. I'm wayyyyy behind. You can PM me though and I will update here.:burnout: