Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Frederick, Maryland, anyone?

I'll be back down there soon.Our friends are on Basford Rd. right near that little 4H club or whatever it is on the corner.I need to finish some built-in bookshelves and some other work around their house....which was obviously built by some scumbag contractor.:mad:

Is Tim still at Autozone,do you know? I'm pretty sure he'll check in here when he sees "Frederick".

I'll be back down there soon.Our friends are on Basford Rd. right near that little 4H club or whatever it is on the corner.I need to finish some built-in bookshelves and some other work around their house....which was obviously built by some scumbag contractor.:mad:

Is Tim still at Autozone,do you know? I'm pretty sure he'll check in here when he sees "Frederick".

Yeah, I know Tim. I haven't seen either of his cars there in about a week. In fact, I don't know if he got rid of his 2.5RS. I've only seen his RX there as of late.

• 4 weeks later...
how did i miss this thread??? hell, everyone is talking about me here, i feel special.:lol:

hey Dan, didnt you say that you are starting a vehical consulting thingy?? get in touch with me man, i need your help with sumthin. lol.

Don't feel special, Tim! :D

Good news (or is it?) I may be working with you starting later this week or next week. I got offered the job and just have to take that drug test, then I'm all set. :headbang:

It's been a tough week. Right now I'm in Delaware for a funeral. My grandmother passed away on Tuesday and the funeral was yesterday (Saturday). It's early Sunday morning and I just can't sleep. It's been a rough year.....buried my other grandmother back in October. :(

I'll probably be back in Maryland either late tonight or tomorrow. Depending on what time I get in tonight or tomorrow, I'll stop in so I can pick up the paperwork for that drug test, then we'll talk. I'll be more than happy to help ya out if you're lookin' for a new car!

I'm gonna PM you my phone #. Just gimme a call.