Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey guys, I have been searching long and far for Subaru Lovers in the Southern Arizona area, to no avail. They all seem to be senior citizens that drive Soobs! I have a lot of plans and love for my Scooby, and I'd love to share my love for Scoobys with others. Any people out here that get together or have a club I could join? I feel all alone out here....

Me and some Navy buddies (many moons ago) used to party on the "River" just south of Parker during the summer. We stayed at the Red Rooster Campgrounds. Lots of memories of those times, and lots of pics of watersking, boat races, etc. My buddies bro had the fastest boat from Parker south. Fastest ride I ever had in a boat, 125mph:eek: Almost got thrown out too:-p

LA. Some problem as you. No old soob enthusiast. Most of the people who drive EA's are hispanic and look at me all weird when I give them a honk or a wave.

It would be possible to do a southwest meet somewhere in the middle of LA, San Diego, Vegas and AZ.

But the only central place would be the Mojave Desert. Maybe Laughlin.

BW

Saw the AZ thread had to stop in. I used to party at imperial sand dunes all the time and colorado river. My dad has a 76 hawaiian jet boat with a 460 in it. Pretty fun times... Put some paddles on that car and take it in the dunes! lol