Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Old School Meet! Wyoming/Colorado guys and gals! Sept. 23rd, 2006

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok let's set a date and at least have a Barb-a-que...

What Saturdays (or Sunday afternoon's) work for everyone? I should be fairly open after the next 2 weekends.

Put your vote in: 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th, or 30th

Place: TBD (most likely just my house, or a park)

If we do it in the next couple weeks Jerry still might have that big smile on his face that he left my house with tonight..he has been shown what an RX can do :headbang: and he enjoyed it, didn't ya Jerry ;)

I've been asked to be "activated" for insurance adjusting at a big hail storm in Minnesota........so I'm out & leaving as of 8-26-06. Bummer too since I haven't had a chance to post a "reveal" of my overhaulin' project of the Beefaru.

Later guys, wish me luck!

---E

If we do it in the next couple weeks Jerry still might have that big smile on his face that he left my house with tonight..he has been shown what an RX can do :headbang: and he enjoyed it, didn't ya Jerry ;)

Heck ya I enjoyed it!:slobber::headbang: But seriously we really do need to all try to show up to this meet.I am guilty of it not working for me most of the time but I will indeed make this one once the date is set in stone.

I gotta get an RX now!:grin:

Today works for me!

...as I'm stuck in a Hotel over near the Centenial Airport:cool:

anyone....really, anyone...

I'll just be here waiting....patiently....:banghead:

Glenn,

82 SubaruHummer

84 GL Mad Max--now sporting a new air suction valve!

01 Forester--now with a newly relocated knock sensor.

Ok all those dates I listed previously are on weekends...Jeff was the only one to actually vote on a date, so hopefully that means most everyone is open for pretty much any weekend. I am thinking Saturday September 23rd around noonish since that gives everyone several weeks to make sure they can come. Would do the 16th for you Jeff but our expansion at work might get delayed a week which would push me into working the 16th (won't know until next week).

So looks like this:

When: Saturday September 23rd, 12pm'ish

Where: My house, unless we actually get a ton of people that want to come

Address: 15892 W. 1st Drive, Golden, 80401

Directions: From 6th Ave, take it to Indiana, go south on Indiana till you come to the 6th Ave frontage road (first light just south of 6th). Take a right (west) on the 6th Ave frontage road. Follow the frontage road past the fairgrounds and stay on it as it turns south and begins to go up a big hill past a bunch of businesses. Keep going on the frontage road (keep an eye out for my future Brat on the right about halfway up the hill, unless I have it in my driveway by then) and as you approach the top of the hill you are going to hit a dead end and can only take a left. So go ahead and take a left and that is 1st Drive. I'm about halfway down the block on the right, can't miss my driveway with the RX, Lifted Sedan, wife's legacy, etc. Really the only one on my block that has a huge driveway on the side of my house. I know it sounds kinda hard, but believe me it's super easy to get here, I just suck at giving directions. Several of you have been here, and don't think anyone has ever had a problem finding it.

Also will need volunteers to bring some of the following:

Chairs (I have like one outside chair left after all the windstorms this summer)

Maybe a folding table or two? (think I have at least one in my basement storage)

Food of all kinds, will have the Barb up and going and will provide some meat & fake meat (wife is a veggie)

Let's try and get a basic head count, and some volunteers for food, etc...

Any problems, let's hear em soon and see if we can't adjust around them.

Sound good guys & gals?

Edit: Also trying to get us written permission to go play on some land/streets across from Bandimere...will see if my friend comes through or not. (keep those fingers crossed)

Sounds good to me Keith.I think that is a good date as well.I will bring some brats and maybe some boca burgers for those who don't want meat.(I like them too)May even bring some Jalapeno cheese dip,depending on how many people come.Would kinda like to get an idea of how many are going to come.

Count me in for at least a couple chairs and the food listed above.

I will even bring a tarp to make a make shift lean-to off of your shed Keith.In case of rain.

I can see about bringing some stuff down too Keith. Now I just need to get motivated and do some swappage on the RX so it runs better then it does now...

Maybe by the end of the winter, we an have another meet and I can possibly bring my Brat, which should be fresh from getting a restoration:banana:

I can see about bringing some stuff down too Keith. Now I just need to get motivated and do some swappage on the RX so it runs better then it does now...

Maybe by the end of the winter, we an have another meet and I can possibly bring my Brat, which should be fresh from getting a restoration:banana:

you should swing by and bring me some cashola from the subs I sold ya :brow::rolleyes:

please? Im hurtin here... and I might have to give you some feedback soon.. you wouldnt want it to be bad feedback would ya? ;)

you should swing by and bring me some cashola from the subs I sold ya :brow::rolleyes:

please? Im hurtin here... and I might have to give you some feedback soon.. you wouldnt want it to be bad feedback would ya? ;)

I'm gettin some moola set aside for you Austin. Should be sending you another big lump here in the next couple weeks;)

Would do the 16th for you Jeff but our expansion at work might get delayed a week which would push me into working the 16th (won't know until next week).

i just said it hoping to push people here into action (talk about failure to launch) i'll be there:headbang:

I should be able to make it...prob in the 84 t wag...unless its sold by then.... sence thats the only subie that I have now.

Im sure phil and I will be carivaning from north denver. If anyone wants to join us...im sure we'd be up for that..pssst laura...thats you!;)

Thanks

Erik