Ultimate Subaru Message Board

i noticed it was gone, too. i didnt delete it. nor did i start the flame war.

my last comments were "i'll let this thread go on as long as it wants to!! I didnt start this, i just wanted to tell of my soob, that's all"

i was going to pm a moderator and ask what was up with that, not throwing a fit, but the fact that my posts draw so much odd attention.

anyway my other last words were something like

"if anyone wants to (PM) have a one on one with Miles Fox, please feel free to do so. "(PM me)

not to start arguments, but i encourage that people at least tell me what they think, insults or complimnents the same. its like this whole board is divided in 2 over my dumb rump roast. i am just here, thats all

its either i can kill a topic by responding, or hype it up the same. that is because how the board reacts to it.

i posted about the bare rim topic. and came back 2 days later to see it was creeping up to page 3, without my input.

i try to stay neutral, but people want to pick me out all over the board. if they want to handle it pm, i'll keep it there.

but i only respond to whatever on an open forum, because someone BROUGHT IT UP on the open forum.

its like i had to change my tune in light of the road trip, which keepss coming up in unrelated topics. oh well, i guess i made my place here.

thats the impression that I get.............................

this place appears to be turning into iclub sometimes...

anytime theres a minor disagreement, the damn thread gets deleted. there was one just a few days ago where someone posted a Q and got some less than intelligent answers, i responded in the kids defense, and it went back and forth once or twice and the thread disappeared...

the ultimate watch what you say and who you say it to subaru messageboard

Dennis ex24, When are you coming up to Subaru Alliance area?

I still want to know if Battle Wagon picked a fight with that moose? He says it ran into him...I think there is more to the story. :eek:

And they still can't kill That Fox....he lives whether he wants to or not!:moon:

Josh!

Originally posted by Dennis ex24

this place appears to be turning into iclub sometimes...

anytime theres a minor disagreement, the damn thread gets deleted. there was one just a few days ago where someone posted a Q and got some less than intelligent answers, i responded in the kids defense, and it went back and forth once or twice and the thread disappeared...

the ultimate watch what you say and who you say it to subaru messageboard

yeah, i put one up awhile back, and about 30 seconds afterwards it was removed for discussion.. and never put back... guess ya gotta say nice things or it gets removed.. doesn't matter if the bad things said are for everyones benefit and knowledge..

Originally posted by Dennis ex24

wheres that? indiana?

i dont know if a city boy like myself could handle a trip like that dawg...would there be enough idiots and obnoxious people living there to make me feel at home??

party on caleb

what was that? hey, if you mean doing donuts and driving thru the mayors yard, and dumping couches on the railroad, then you should feel right at home. but that is not because of the town we live in, but for the fact the WE live in this town!

Miles said it best!

I bet you get some good stories if you come.....Maybe we can sniff some Soobs, then we can all huddle up in a Trashwagon and haul around a life sized bunny (dubbed the zoloft bunny) 6 feet behind the car!.....just for an example of course!

Josh!