Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sources for Outback KYB struts

Anyone know a dealer/supplier that has good prices/service for KYB struts for a 97 Legacy Outback. I can't seem to get the dealers on EBAY to return my e-mails regarding availability since it seems this is the only model they don't list for sale. So far the best price I got is about $320 for all 4 shipped to me.

I just ordered front and rear KYB GR-2's for a '96 Outback from performancepeddler on eBay. Prices seemed OK (included shipping), and I got them all in a few days.

I've had excellent results from tirerack and summitracing previously. I didn't order from them because both were out of stock on at least one of the struts at the time.

I looked at replacementshocks.com I think it was, but they didn't show stock. When I called them it was a call center in India and they were out of stock on two of the struts.

Do you remember what they charged you for all 4 shipped?

I just ordered front and rear KYB GR-2's for a '96 Outback from performancepeddler on eBay. Prices seemed OK (included shipping), and I got them all in a few days.

I've had excellent results from tirerack and summitracing previously. I didn't order from them because both were out of stock on at least one of the struts at the time.

I looked at replacementshocks.com I think it was, but they didn't show stock. When I called them it was a call center in India and they were out of stock on two of the struts.

$323.31 from www.rockauto.com shipped to me with my discount code. Your shipping may be more/less, you'll have to see. Information on discount code (for everyone):

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* In our Java Catalog, enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.

* In our non-Java Catalog, enter your code in the "Discount Code" field of the Shopping Cart and click "Calculate Discount."

Discount code is good until January 16, 2007.

Do you remember what they charged you for all 4 shipped?

Hi, for all 4 shipped it was $313.64 from eBay vendor performancepeddler. Their auctions state whether the item is available for immediate shipment or what the wait will be before shipment.

This was for all 4 KYB-GR2 struts for '96 outback (part #'s as per KYB's web site PDF catalog). I go by the part # KYB lists, not necessarily what various vendors state as the part # for a given application.

These struts are for my '96 legacy to '96 outback strut&spring conversion next week.