Ultimate Subaru Message Board

its just a flesh wound

The Scooby

well it was raining this morning as usual in seattle, and i had 30minutes till i had to be at work, 2minute drive, so i went down to my local rally location and had some fun.

well i was sliding it around like colin Mcrae until i went a little far, and found out that street tires on the rear, and snow's on the front is perfect for sliding, but not stopping. i ended up taking uot a 4inch by 4inch wood post that was holding a sign up.

put a dent on the passenger side rear door as well as pushed the area of the boddy up, so im gonna have to take a hammer to that.

oh well ill have to get pictures later when i get home, the whole car is covered in grass and chunks of earth. the car used to be blue :headbang:

and to think i almost sold the car, im dam happy that i didn't. now i cant wait for my 14 pug alloy's and 185/70 tires so i can clear some of the stuff on the trails.

then today i found out that the stock exhaust can get it the way, it now looks like a pretzel after i was run pulling it out from between the mustash bar and the car. i guess the car was saying that it wants a better flowing exhaust. it ripped the welds at the cat right off where it goes to the rest of the exhaust post cat.