Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Parts cars at my local yard are getting crushed.. need anything?

here's the count i took on teh cars at my local yard today. the guy said they will be crushing them soon, so i figured id see if any of ya'll need anything from them first....'91 legacy wagon, '93 impreza L sedan, '91 RHD legacy wagon, and 95 legacy LSI. let me know if you need anything, i'll run and pull it tomorrow

If the leather seats in the LSi are intact...somebody will for sure want them, even if they need to be shipped -- not easy to come by. Might want to post a thread indicating that commodity in the title, or put it in the marketplace forum.

(i don't need 'em -- just a head's up)

hey, thanks for the heads up. the seats are there and they are in great shape. they are grey.... how much do you think they sell for? The guy at this yard has kinda steep prices, so i want to make sure i can afford to pull them and the nsell them for what i put into them. i HATE losing money pullin parts for people!!! :mad:

I think the RHD legacy has coil on plug units, which are near impossible to come by in this country. I don't need them, but someone else might.

I really doubt they have coil on plug units. Nothing in any of the factory or parts books I have for the first gen legacy specifically call out a different coil arrangement for the RHD Legacies.