Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Cars at teh yard gettin crushed, need anything? Tell me now!

Took a trip to my loca lyard today. they are trying to clean it up and are going to crush all of these cars very soon. took an inventory and figured i'd ask if anyone needed anything. they had some newer stuff that i posted in the newer gen. board if you need it. As for the older stuff, they have an '83 GL wagon with a good body, and marginal interior, and an 88 or 89 justy with less than 90K. the car i REALLY wish i had gotten there for when it first got towed in is a 91 RHD legacy... I WANT A RHD BRAT!!!!!! I believe it to be my destiny to own one!! haha... anyways, if you need anything off of either of these, or the others i posted, let me know and i'll go pull them tomorrow.:banana:

they have an '83 GL wagon with a good body, and marginal interior

Things I want, but havent been able to get as of yet:

From the front marker lights (corner lamps), I want the twisty bulb base. Its a short wire, that runs from the bulb base about 6 inches up into the fender to a "T" plug. Want em both.

"Subaru" front fender badges, if they're in halfway decent shape. Want both of those too.

And, if its a 4spd 4x4, I need the clutch fork from the front of the tranny. The nipples where my hill holder cable attach to broke off, so I need a new one with nipples. :D

Thx.

i can certainly get you the first two things if they are there no problem. I was thinkin of pulling the entire lighting assemblies anyways since they seem to break alot on me.. the third thing though, you'll have to give me some more detail on how to find and pull the part. im not much on anything but body work yet (still tryin to learn the ropes under the hood....) so if you or someone else can provide me with some insight as to where to look, what to look for and how the heck to get it out, i'll be more than happy to grab it... (well, it's just starting to snow here.. so if it lets up, i'll be going tomorrow still... a little bit of pullin parts in a blizzard never hurt anyone!! haha):banana:

Oh OH! if any of them are MPFI Turbos from 85-86 (dunno year span?) That have i think its the EGR selenoid, or mabye the purge selenoid, not sure, but its a selenoid, on the passenger side of the Engine, pretty much under the intake plenum but more towards the side, it has 2 hoses going to it.